For the past 10 years, a unique part of the BLSEF fundraising has included class projects made by our very own BLS students. This year the Sip, Savor, and Support Planning Committee is excited to announce that bidding on these class projects starts right now…ANYONE can bid, EVEN if you are are NOT attending the event!
Here's what you need to know to get that special project made by our incredible students:
- Online bidding will be open from Monday, March 18, (meaning right NOW), until Friday, March 22 at 12pm.
- At the conclusion of online bidding on Friday, the highest bid for each project will become the starting bid at the S3 event on Saturday, March 23. The highest bid at the close of the auction (time?) Saturday night will win the item. OR Bidding will pause at 12pm Friday and resume Saturday at 6pm AT the S3 event.
- To continue bidding, come to the Sip, Savor, and Support event this coming Saturday at 6:00 pm at Zintel Creek Golf Club - tickets available in the school office or here: https://blsef.schoolauction.net/s32019/register/ticket_sales
- If you cannot attend the event, send a proxy bidder! Contact a friend who is attending the event and ask them to bid on your behalf - just be sure to work out the details as payment is due the night of the auction.
- When bidding closes at the auction, the highest bid for each class project becomes the winner!
- If you are the highest bidder, you will be notified via email after the auction has concluded and will be able to pick up your item at the school office on Monday, March 25th.
We can’t wait for you to see the beautiful items your children have created! Here’s the link to view the items and to create an online profile to start BIDDING: https://tinyurl.com/y39b64uz
ONE MORE THING! As a bonus, we have added a handful of items online as “Buy It Now” Items on page 2 and 3 of the auction catalog. If you choose to “Buy” any of these items, they are automatically yours...no bidding needed! There are items such as a ticket to the BLS STEM Camp (10 available), a ticket to a Ladies Night Out at THREADS (20 available), Brashers Photography Package (20 available), tickets to the Seattle Children’s Museum, and gift cards to local restaurants!
VIEW THE AUCTION ITEMS